The workshop will be focused on innovation and the spatial diffusion of knowledge with emphasis in collaboration networks. Its aim is to bring together researchers in urban and regional economics who are working in topics where the broad concept of the geography of innovation plays a fundamental role.
The keynotes speakers will be:
- Maryann Feldman (Department of Public Policy at the University of North Carolina)
- Karen Maguire (Regional Innovation Unit of the OECD Regional Development Policy Division)
A round table will be held during the workshop with the participation of:
- Fernando Hervás (Territorial Development Unit, Joint Research Center, European Comission).
- Mònica Duran (Enterprise Europe Network coordinator, Innovation Dept. ACCIO. Generalitat de Catalunya)
- Jordi Gríful (Innovation Group, Industry Commission, Chambre of Commerce of Barcelona)
Participants will be required to register using the online form that is available at the workshop website until October 21st, 2016: [+]